We currently have vacancies for:
For more information on each of these vacancies, please keep reading!
Brook Square Surgery is all about people; the patients and the staff. We support and encourage healthy well-being in an innovative and forward thinking environment. Brook Square Surgery aims to provide a high quality service to patients through teamwork, in a calm and safe environment.
We are looking to make Primary Care even more resilient within a responsive and personal Practice. To help us achieve this we have the opportunity for confident and friendly individual's to join our Team.
We are a successful practice on the North Yorkshire coast, close to the North York Moors National Park and easy access to York and Leeds, with a sensible work-life balance. We are looking for a Salaried GP to meet the needs of a thriving GMS practice.
We will consider full or part-time, newly qualified or experienced GPs.
- Practice list size – 10,000+
- Friendly team – 3 GP partners and 3 salaried GPs (plus this additional new post)
- Member of the NHS Scarborough & Ryedale Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Training Practice
- Undergraduate teaching of Hull York Medical School
- Advance Training Practice – Practice Nurse programme
- High QOF and Enhanced Services achievement
- Purpose built surgery premises in 2005
For more information or to apply for the post please send a CV and covering letter to Stacey Lewins, Assistant Practice Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salaried GP Person Spec
Living in Scarborough